Rufus 3.8 Build 1580 Portable : is a USB formatting utility which also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights. It can be especially useful in cases where: you need to create USB installation media from boot-able ISO (Windows, Linux, etc.), you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed, you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS, you want to run a low-level utility.
Rufus 3.8 Features :
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
What’s New in Rufus 3.9 Build 1624 ?
- Add exFAT support when creating blank UEFI:NTFS drives [EXPERIMENTAL]
- Fix ext2/ext3 corruption for partitions larger than 4 GB
- Fix early boot files not being usable on compressed NTFS partitions
- Fix writing of compressed streams that don’t end on sector boundary
- Fix percent not being displayed on slow format
- Improve file preallocation and speed up ISO extraction (courtesy of Mattiwatti)
- Improve ext2/ext3 formatting speed
- Improve protective MBR message for GPT partitioned drives
- Improve reporting of Syslinux/GRUB download errors
- Improve reporting of partition types and of Windows’ version
- Report the usage of UDF symbolic links
- Update embedded Syslinux to 6.04-pre1
How to Crack, Activate or Register Rufus Crack ?
- Install Program Normally
- Done! Enjoy 🙂
Rufus 3.8 Full
Rufus 3.4 Full records all activity to a separate panel, and it can be saved to a LOG file. It carries out a formatting task rapidly and error-free, using low system resources. We have not come across any issues during our tests since the utility did not cause Windows to hang or crash. To sum it up, Rufus is a straightforward solution to formatting and creating boot-able USB drive, providing users with a series of useful features. There is also a portable edition available.
Also Download : DigiDNA iMazing Incl. Crack Download